Friday, April 17, 2015

Two Months

Dear Jarom,

It has been two months since you left us. There are so many thing that I had wanted to do with you. I wish you did not feel so alone. You are loved and greatly missed. I have wished so often in the past months that I could go back and relive that day. I would have called you that morning, I don't know that it would have made a difference, but I would have heard your voice.

I want you to know Jarom, that I know you are trying. I also know that you have a lot of people on both sides that are praying for you. You can do this. I have every confidence in you. We are all trying our best so that we will be together forever.

I love you. I'll be seeing you.

Love,

Kelsi

No comments: