Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Mono Checklist

So, as I have had fun with mono, I have discovered certain things. I am making a list for all those who would like to know all the fun you are missing out on by not having mono.

1. You get to sleep a ton
2. You have random sore throats that come and go
3. If you ruff house, your spleen could explode
4. Your stomach is perpetually upset
5. If you don't sleep enough, you get a headache
6. You get an excuse to turn homework in late
7. Your brain gets fuzzy from lack of sleep
8. If you try to do homework, you automatically fall asleep
9. Sometimes you are so tired, you can't sleep
10. You have flatulence that can clear a room in 2.5 seconds
11. You can't kiss people
12. You can pass it on to your enemies
13. You can randomly pass it on in the future without knowing it
14. You have a walking fever
15. If the doctors give you antibiotics you look like a leper

As a note to 12, I am very bummed because I didn't even get to kiss anyone to get the kissing disease, I just got it. What is the fun of having a kissing disease if you didn't get to kiss to get it. I do know, however that my grandma's canker sore medicine actually helps you to feel better. The sad thing is, I am in Arizona for the week and left my supply up in Provo.

No comments: