Thursday, June 5, 2008

Sick

So I have been sick this past week and I think that it is really lame. I was just feeling better about my mono when I get this sore throat, stuffy nose, ear ache thing. Not to mention that on Tuesday I came as close to barfing as to actually dry heave, but not actually barf, I haven't felt like that since Christmas three years ago. I am not loving life at the moment.

To add on top of all that, I still am undecided about moving. I have been leaning towards yes, but I am afraid to tell my peeps. I really don't want to let them down. At the same time I really have been homesick and want nothing more than to go home. Why do I have such conflict in my heart?

I have spent the afternoon on my computer, I haven't been on it since Saturday night, and I enjoyed looking at what my friends have been up to. I really miss some of my friends down in Arizona. I was reading Stacey's blog and was laughing so hard I was coughing. It really cheered me up. I want a Stacey hug so bad, and to go cupping, something I have wanted to do since she talked about it in a talk many moons ago.

No comments: