So, I am not very picky about appearances when it comes to guys. I have a thins about teeth that is very weird, but other than that, I don't really care what the guy looks like, except for two things: red hair and baldness.
I have always wanted a red headed little girl with blue eyes. Since I don't have any read hair genes, I have to marry someone who does, so a long time ago, I became attracted to red heads. I have no other explanation than that. As I think back to the boys/men I have been attracted to, there are more red heads in the bunch than any other hair color.
The baldness thing is relatively new. I find men with bald spots incredibly attractive. If they are bald enough to Bic their heads that is all the better. I really don't know why I have this sudden fascination with balding men, but I do. If I see a guy with a shaved head, I take a second look.
So pretty much I if you combine the two traits, I would be in heaven. The unfortunate truth is that there are so few that this profile. Don't get me wrong, I find many other men attractive, but a girl can dream can't she?
1 comment:
I don't like red hair on guys. Bald guys, yes. not balding though... but bicked.
Post a Comment