Monday, June 22, 2009

I have no idea...

Last night I went into the bathroom to rinse my ears with peroxide (I think I have an ear infection). I turned on the light and started to reach for the q-tips when something moved by the Kleenex box (next to the q-tip box). It was a scorpion. Not a little one that have been around my house before, but a huge one, at least two inches long. Needless to say I squeaked. Kenyon came running and killed it for me. I hate bugs!

2 comments:

Charlo said...

The bigger the safer, right?

Sooo, Do you know all the people whose blogs you read? You have my roommates brother's family on it, and I'm often shocked by this small world

Kelsi Rose said...

Who is your roommate's brother. Yes. I know all the ones under carrots. The authors (lettuce leaves), I haven't met any of them yet. The cooking ones (blackberry pie) are just for recipes, so I have no idea who any of the people are.