I will fully admit that I am not a morning person. I would rather lay in bed until 10:00 a.m. rolls around and go to bed at 1:00 or 2:00 in the morning. That said, I have been getting up for work on time. With the cooling off of the weather (I LOVE IT) it has been harder for me to get up. Not because it is darker outside when I have to get up, but because the covers are so inviting. The warm spot on the bed makes it so I have no desire to even move. I lay there, curled up with everything covered but my nose (I have a thing against stale air, but that is a subject for a different post), in my cocoon of warmth, wishing I could stay. But I get up and get dressed.
One day, I won't have to. Like Saturday. I can lay there and contemplate the meaning of my weird dreams. I really think I should, maybe then I will stop having them.
1 comment:
LOL! That is me to a tee! Although 65 degrees is cooler weather to me.
Post a Comment