I would first like to apologize to anyone who might fuind this offensive. I am sorry, Austin is not perfect. Now to the story.
I spent all day Thursday calling and writing letters to clients because the Court decided that it wanted to move all of Tuesday's hearing times for the next two weeks to the next three Mondays. It is pretty vital that the clients know this information so they don't get in trouble for missing their court dates and I send letters so we can prove we told them. By the end of the day, my fingers hurt. While I do type during the day, it isn't usually an all day affair.
Last night when Austin and I were laying in bed, I told him my fingers hurt. To which his reply was, "my finger hurts, I've been driving all day." So, know I am going to check everyday to see if his finger hurts.
2 comments:
HAHAHAHAHA I thought it was funny!
oh boy, It took me way to long to figure out why that was offensive, I've been in Utah far to long. :)
Post a Comment