Went hopping through the forest...and was attacked by Little Bunny Viper.
Friday, March 29, 2013
New puppy
We got a new puppy and I named him Jaxson. He drives me crazy, but I have learned some things about myself and I have learned to wash a dog and crate in ten minutes.
Buster isn't too sure about him still but they haven't killed each other yet.
You are brave. I love my dog, but training was a lot of work, and we were only able to do it because we worked at home at the time.
Kennel training, and not letting him out of our site was our secret to house/potty training him. A ton of work (like a baby), but sooooooo worth it. Now I can leave our dog loose in the house for 8 hours and know he won't pee on the vacuum.
1 comment:
Looks like "bolt" from this angle.
You are brave. I love my dog, but training was a lot of work, and we were only able to do it because we worked at home at the time.
Kennel training, and not letting him out of our site was our secret to house/potty training him. A ton of work (like a baby), but sooooooo worth it. Now I can leave our dog loose in the house for 8 hours and know he won't pee on the vacuum.
Post a Comment