So I am up in Utah for Lisa and Steve's wedding. Without going into detail, the title of this post says it all. I think my body is retarded.
On a different note, I need to think of something to say at Lisa and Steven's ring ceremony. I an a bit nervous because everyone's attention will be in me and it is something that Lisa and Steven and everyone else will remember from that day. I am also nervous that I am going to cry and look like a retard. It's true. I have time so I need to get it done before Friday.
I am way excited for the wedding though. I am excited about the flowers and dresses, everything. I hope I can tag along tomorrow when they go to see the decorations. It should be good. I want Lisa's day to be awesome, I hope everything goes well on Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment