Here I am, up late again, and I am actually tired and want to go to sleep. I just wanted to take moment and say that it is difficult to type when you are laying on your stomach. Your arms don't have the movement that they would if you were sitting up. Yet this is how I am comfortable at the moment.
I am excited for tomorrow though. I get to leave the house. I have been inside all week and without a vehicle of my own, I can't go anywhere without asking first. I really need a job so I can get a car. Mom and I are making meal plans so we can go to the store. We are going to try healthy food, which I am chill with because we always tweak it to make it taste good.
I am worried about my stomach. I have felt like something is scraping my insides for the past couple of days. I haven't ever felt like this. I would tell my mom but she would freak out and I don't have any insurance so it doesn't matter anyway.
I just have to finish three more parts and then I will be done with a question and then I will go to sleep. I might work on my two other questions, it depends on how I am feeling in a few. I might be too tired to do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment