Monday, October 6, 2008

8 Things

8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Good Eats
2. Psych
3. Burn Notice (I am trying to give this one up)
4. Office
5. Monk
6. Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
7. John and Kate Plus 8
8. Pushing Daisies (I just discovered that this show was still in production, I love it!)
(I don't have cable or satalite, so these are the shows I use to watch and watch when I get the chance)

8 Places I Love to Eat
1. My Mom's kitchen
2. Kneaders
3. Red Robin (Yum)
4. Spinato's (The BEST Pizza ever)
5. Organ Stop Pizza ( I love being serenaded while I eat)
6. Wendy's
7. Golden Gate
8. Filiberto's

8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. I watched conference (it was amazing)
2. I ate raspberries
3. I spent time with my buddies Emily and Heather
4. I went to bed at 10 o'clock
5. I pondered what to do with myself
6. I baby sat my Mom
7. Walked around the Temple grounds
8. Jammed out to my church music as I drove around

8 Things I look forward to
1. Getting a job
2. Night Fall in Old Tucson
3. Getting my own place
4. Getting a car/truck
5. Having a family of my own
6. Being able to by more books
7. Moving in with Heather
8. Jenelle coming home from her mission

8 Loves of Fall
1. Leaves changing color
2. Cool weather
3. My birthday
4. Halloween
5. The smell of fall
6. Following football
7. Wearing sweaters
8. Playing in leaves

8 Wishes
1. My Mom to get better
2. Get a job
3. Be able to afford a truck
4. Get to know a certain someone
5. A room for all the book I own and want to own
6. Get my Masters and Doctorate
7. More nephews and nieces
8. My parent's house to get fixed

8 Tags
I really don't have other people to tag, so whoever wants to do it.


No comments: