Tuesday, October 7, 2008

On the Hunt

So I am down in Mesa this week hunting for jobs. I have put my resume out to a bunch of places and I can't say that I like this. I hate the wait and I hate the anxiety that I feel. I want a job, but I am so tired of being told no or thank, but no thanks. I have had that happen twice already in this particular hunt. Why can't someone just say, "here, take this job, be happy."

All this free time is really annoying. I want to be doing things. I don't want people to think that they need to supply me with things to do. I can entertain myself, but watching movies and even reading are getting old.

1 comment:

Charlo said...

I have always had difficulty getting jobs, Always had to get them through someone I knew, which sucked because I used to be an awesome worker... THen I learned hard work doesn't pay, and with my new slackend attitude I was able to get 2 job offers on the same day within just a few days of looking (That would be Natural Care).

Try being a slacker.