I figured I would write this post before my freedom of speech is taken from me (and no, I am not kidding). As I was contemplating who to vote for this morning, I had to think of the two prominate canidates views. Both of them believe in very socilistic things, which is well and good if you think the government should do everything for you, but I don't. So if I pick either of these people, I am sending the American people on a slow boat to communism, which is what socialism is (trust me on this one, in fact socialism is a synonym for communism). I suppose I should be happy that they aren't touting communism in it's entirety or even Nazism (which is the fast track to communism).
My question is when has communism ever been a good idea? The only people that benefit from communism are the people in charge, who were never any good to begin with. If the law of consecration is in the Lord's plan, then communism is in Satan's plan. I don't want to pay for poor people who won't work. I don't want to pay for everyone's health care. I don't think it is right that the working class has to foot the bill for everything. If you don't believe me, why is the middle-class disappearing? America is famous for it's middle-class. That is why people are so anxious to come to America. It use to be the land of opportunity and now it is turning into every other country with the incredibly wealthy and the poor with a large gap in between (which is getting wider every day).
I have one request to make in all of this. If you are going to leave a comment, please be considerate. I have no qualms about deleting a comment with foul language or that is rude to anyone. I don't care who you voted for, I don't want to know.
2 comments:
I don't have health care. I can't afford health care, and the funny thing about that is...
...that I don't think I am entitled to health care just because other people can afford it.
Novel concept.
I think I will copy this to my blog.
Go right ahead.
Post a Comment