Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Nasty

I spent today cleaning my brother's bathroom. It took my mom and I 3 hours to get all the nastiness cleaned up. I would like to say that I have before and after pictures, but I don't. I think my arm is going to fall off from scrubbing the ceiling, walls, and shower stall. I couldn't breath through the mask I was wearing to protect my lungs from spores. I also lost my finger prints because of the bleach I used to kill the mildew and mold. Seriously, I was only asking $25.00 (I would never clean that bathroom for free, it is too distcusting), but I am defintely getting more out of this. Possibly a free dinner.

Now I can use the upstairs bathroom without feeling like I will get a disease.

2 comments:

Charlo said...

When I was first dating b, both bathrooms were the "kids" responsiblity, and it were discusting. WHen ever his dad was't home, I would sneak into his master bath and use his potty.

Kelsi Rose said...

Luckily, the other two bathrooms at home are cleaned on a more regular basis. How can people use bathrooms like that? I literaly had the pee scared out of me (I no longer had to go, and no I didn't pee my pants) one timed, bathroom was so dirty.