Thursday, April 2, 2009

Addendum

To pour salt on an open wound, the three phone calls from Austin that I missed, they were to ask me to lunch with him. Yep would have done that in a heartbeat. Stupid phone, stupid vibrate. I always knew that sleep was overrated and now I have proof. I missed lunch with Austin.
That pretty much says how I feel about that.

On a better note, I have another job interview next week, but this one is a full time position and I would be getting paid more. I interviewed with them before I moved to Utah and would have gotten the job then, had I not gone to BYU to finish my bachelors. Maybe I will have a job, that would rock.

3 comments:

Charlo said...

Yeah!jobs!

Anonymous said...

That is rough to miss lunch with Austin :( I'm sure there will be a next time though :)

Good luck with the interviews!

Katie said...

OK, are you not moving to Wyoming anymore?