Monday, July 20, 2009

Once again, Old Mill 123

I was down in Mesa last weekend hanging with my friends. I was talking to my mom and mentioned that one of my friends pinched my butt. Having had this happen before from my roommates and friends up in Utah, I was not weirded out. My mom looked at me weird and I said, "it isn't my fault I have a cute butt." My dad happened to walk in the room at that moment and about had a coronary. Not over me proclaiming that I have a cute butt, but because I used the word "butt".

4 comments:

Katie said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha. I love being a bad influence!

Svedi Pie said...

Hehehe - I love this post :)

Somerset said...

I miss pinching your butt!

✩Molly✩ said...

what word does he want you to use? Rear? Tush? Gluteus Maximus?! luv ya. But, I am not much of a Butt Pincher, or pincher at all for that matter.... xoxo Molly