tortured my boyfriend. We had a bet and he lost, so he had to watch Harry Potter and the Half-blood Prince. This weekend he will be tortured even further because he has to watch Confessions of a Shopaholic, Twilight, and in order to preserve some of his manhood, Transformers (I have yet to see the first one). Austin really shouldn't bet against me, I am too
irresistible for him. I have won three times without trying (really hard that is).
3 comments:
I actually really liked half blood prince. In general, I enjoy the HP movies, but wouldn't say they were AMAZING in all caps. A lot of time, the storyline is either rushed, or doesn't stand well on it's own without the book, but HPHBP, I thought, was awesome. I thought they picked the right story elements to retain, and it didn't bug me what they changed.... the only thing I remember now that bugged me was ginny. But overall, they added little details here andthere that made the story more deep, even though it had nothing to do with the story. I'd go on, but you probably don't care.
Shopaholics was better than the book, by far, and I read the book first. Actually I quit reading the book. It was that lame (for me, at least).
Twilight sucked. someone told me it was bad the first time, but pretty good the second. i don't even want to see it a second time. They could have done so, so so much better with that movie. I found it rahter lazy.
Now that I have insulted everything you love, my appologies. I am babling. it is late. I need to go to bed, wake up, and be nicer to you
Lols at previous comment. LOVED shopaholic. Saw it 2x in thestres. I am not a Harry Potter fanclubber nor have I seen any of the Transformer movies. Glad you are enjoying torturing your manfriend. Xoxo
I thought that HP 6 was done really well. I would have to say that I like 5 better though. Austin thought it was torture because HP really isn't his kind of thing (he is a car guy, so Transformers and the Fast and the Furious movies are more to his liking).
I liked Confessions of a Shopaholic, although I was nice and didn't make Austin watch it with me.
I expected Twilight to be bad, so I was able to enjoy it. The books are so much better and I like the way the scenes played out in my head better than on screen. However, Austin said he would watch it with me and he agreed to see New Moon with me too, although I have no objections to waiting until it comes out on DVD.
Charlo, you made my day brighter, which was hard to do, because it was pretty awesome to begin with.
Molly, love you tons. I hope I can catch you in Mesa sometime.
Post a Comment