I found one, it was more expensive than I wanted, but I got a free tux rental, so to get us both dressed, it will be cheaper than we budgeted for. I know my dress will have to be altered, but it has what I was looking for. The only down side is I have to wait until December before I can actually try on my dress. It has to be special ordered because I want fushia as the color and that takes time.
I had the weirdest dream on Saturday night (after I found my dress). I don't remember much of it, aside from Austin was there and I was wearing a wedding dress. Saturday night was filled with totally weird dreams.
5 comments:
will that work with g's? are you gettin married in the temple? I cannot imagine you marrying any place else.
Did i miss a story of an official proposal?!
i was wondering the same thing? Not judging- we weren't sealed till later- but i was wondering what your plans are on that?
It's stunning!! Anything can be altered to be worn with G's. It will still be a gorgeous dress. And I LOVE the splash of color. What are your colors? You know you're not giving us much here. ;)
There ha been no official proposal. He doesn't have the ring yet and since he has four months, he likes to give me a hard time (today he said he wasn't proposeing until December 28, two days before the wedding [hopefully]).
We are planning for the temple, but there have been some hiccups (another post later), so the date got pushed back from November 25 (that and now the dress). My aunt, who is an awesome seamstress will be putting sleeves and adding some in the neck so I will be covered.
My colors are black, white, and pink.
I know yours has to be special ordered for the colors, but were you able to try on any in a different color? I'd love to see pictures.
where are you doing it?
Post a Comment