I have been having weird dreams. Not bad weird, just weird. Almost all of these dreams have involved friends from long ago. That isn't the weird part. Going to church at a mall or there being a mall that fills up with water every couple hours so the fish can swim are. Anyway, I have visited with Sarah, Lisa, Katie, Dawn, I think Stacy, and various others who I have not seen for a while.
I would like to take this moment to say that I miss you and apparently I am thinking about you. I hope one day that I will be able to see you all in person.
3 comments:
Miss you too! =)
The water symbolizes pregnancy. Just a warning. Thought you should know. Congratulations!
I dream about high school and girl's camp sometimes. It is kinda weird because in my dreams we are all grown up and still going like we were teens. Sure glad they are just dreams!
Post a Comment