Thursday, March 5, 2015

Run Away

I wrote in my actually journal last night. It was nice to get things out that I don't intend to share with anyone. Perhaps that is the reason that today, I just want to run away. Maybe if I run far enough, everything will go back to normal. I know it won't but the thought of it is wonderful.

1 comment:

Charlo said...

I also find that when you write in your journal by hand, your mind goes many times faster in your hand can possibly right. Because of this, I find that I often realize deeper meaning and deeper reasons behind the things that I feel. To me, this is what used to make journal writing extremely therapeutic and very useful in my own spiritual development and personal improvement. I'd go back and write about that urge to run away and see how writing it down flushes out further thoughts and feelings