Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Today My Heart Hurts

My heart has been slowly breaking since Jarom's passing. Today, my heart hurts. The weight of missing him is starting to sink in. I long for just one more chance to hug him. What am I going to do without him?

I know there is beauty in my sorrow. I have felt it and seen it. I have felt comfort and solace. I know I will see my brother again, I just wish I didn't have to wait so long.

2 comments:

Christine Bushman said...

kelsi-- just write and write and write....pour your heart out. it helps. ugly crying helps. go to the temple until your heart is heal -- I am still working on that one!
have his favorite dinner for dinner. It's OK. it will help.
don't throw out his things until you and your family is ready. make memories about him. make a book of his things, pictures, anything.

Charlo said...

It can be hard to see life in Kolob time. Death can be confusing or overwhelming, even when you know the truth. You can let your heart ache, just don't forget to also let it heal.