Friday, October 24, 2008

Sad to be all alone in the world...

I never relealized how lonely it can be in a family. My Mom is out of town and it is just my Dad and younger brother Kenyon home right now. They are here, but I still feel alone. My Dad spends most of the time in his office messing around on the computer (lately it has been to put music on his computer) and Kenyon only communicates if it is about something he is interested in. So I sit around and bottle up all my thoughts and emotions until I let them all out by crying.

That leaves me with a lot of empty time and I am so tired of it. I want to do something during the day. I want to be able to go out with friends and have fun. I want to be able to ask guys out, bit things just aren't working out how I planned them. I was suppose to get a job and a place of my own and live it up as a single woman. I don't feel comfortable with anybody at the moment. I feel like a mooch and that really bugs me.

1 comment:

Charlo said...

mooch? don't you do all the cinderella work?