This week I am down in Mesa helping my mom take care of Jeffrey because Velika had surgery. We came down on Friday morning because Kenyon was a groomsmen, and I wanted to go to the reception. The reception was fun, although I got a bit bored after about an hour and then I went and sat in the truck and talked to Austin for 40 minutes. I think he would have came down to Mesa on Saturday and visited with me if he had money for gas (his current vehicle has horrible gas mileage and a 40 gallon tank).
We talked again today for a half hour. I would have rather been in Thatcher today than in Mesa, but I am glad I get to spend time with Jeffrey this week. My frustration at this point is I have no idea when I will actually be going home. I am pathetic enough to say every once in awhile, "I miss Austin." What is incredibly pathetic about that is I usually don't see him during the week because he is really busy and is the go to guy for just about everyone. He is getting better though, he came over twice last week, so if I was in Thatcher instead of Mesa this weekend, I would have seen him three times (I am his first girlfriend, so he is learning).
I have felt deprived for the past couple of days. I have been without my computer for two, almost three days. It makes me feel like I am out of the loop. I don't have access to news stories in Thatcher accept online, I hate when my in-box gets cluttered, and I can't blog stalk. Now that my computer is up and running, I will be back in the loop.
3 comments:
Dude, I am totally excited to hang out with you sometime this week! What day works best for you?! call me (480-246-5836)
let's talk about deprived when you don't get to see him for 2 years, eh?
Been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Although not actually dating for the time I was up in Utah, I did not see him for two years. I had a small crush on him before I moved up to Utah.
Post a Comment