Sunday, May 10, 2009

I love wildlife

Kenyon graduated from Eastern Arizona College on Friday night. Jason and Velika came up so we were all together. Except for Jarom, he is on his mission, which is where he is suppose to be. Anyway, as we were sitting in the stands, looking for Kenyon, I spotted him, took a breath, and turned to Jason to say I saw Kenyon, and inhaled a bug. Jason told me it was just extra protein, yuck. So everyone is now in their seats, and as we are listening to the speakers, a bug flies down my shirt and stays. I felt it flying around in my woman pocket for fifteen minutes before I was finally able to get rid of it. I told Jason I had a bug down my shirt and he said it was just looking for its friend that I swallowed.

We got home after the graduation and I let the dogs out. The wind was blowing, so we had closed the dog door. As the dogs go out I see a lizard in between the two flaps on the door. I inform my parents of this, since the dog door is in their bedroom and then lock the dog door so the lizard can not come in anymore. My plan was to go out back and get it out through the back flap, but my dad decided to try and push him out through the front and the lizard decided to try living indoors for a while, because it is now under my parent's bed and crawls up on my dad's night stand. I like lizards, but I have no desire to sleep in the same room with one (my dad works nights, so I sleep with my mom). I am not looking forward to going to sleep tonight.

I love the country and I love wildlife, just not when it is on my person, in my cup, or in my house.

No comments: