I am sure all my faithful blog readers (that is, if I have faithful blog readers) have wondered why the title of my blog is, "Little Bunny Foo-Foo." In honor of my 100th blog coming up, and to make me one more cloder to 100, I thought I would share with you all why my blog is thus titled.
Back in my carefree days of youth (about the age of 21-22), I would go around singing the song, "Little Bunny Foo-Foo." When I couldn't sing out loud, I would say the words in my head and do the actions. Eventually the entire song with actions was truncated to doing bunny ears in front of me. This has since become my sign in the game Signs and a trademark move when I'm around Jenelle, Heather, and Emily. Oh yes, and Cari too.
This story would be incomplete if I did not mention that Little Bunny Foo-Foo turns into Bunny Viper if he gets mad, so don't make the bunny mad.
2 comments:
Whats the hand sign for a bunny viper?
Oh I can picture bunny viper... though I don't recall ever seeing you do either
Post a Comment