Sunday, January 18, 2009
Sheridan
My parents love living in a small town. Aparently, Casper isn't small enough for them. Casper is about the size of Flagstaff, AZ. Sheridan is about the size of the Safford/Thatcher area. I can't say that I am disappointed in this. I love small town living, but getting a job in a small town is more difficult than in a city. Wyoming has a good economy so I am hoping that that will help, but I also know there is a small town mentality that can make it difficult for outsiders to fit in. So this is the new plan at the moment. My Dad is up in Sheridan right now for work and is having a good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh, but you are the fresh new face that makes all the boys hearts go barump-barump-barump
Post a Comment