I have often wondered where we would be if everyone used the same words to describe what we mean. We have several words in the English language that mean roughly the same thing, but at the same time are just different enough to cause confusing. Not to mention that individually we adapt different definitions to different words. For instance, I do nor classify a crush as the same thing as being interested. If I am interested that means that there is a potential for me to have a crush, but that I don't get all giggly about him. Once I start getting giggly about him then I have a crush. However there are some people that think that crushing and having interest are the same thing. Oh well, one day we will all understand each other.
My weekend of homework has not turned out as well as I hoped it would. I still have a little time and I hope to finish at least my article summaries. I am almost halfway done. I just wish I could focus. It is interesting that right now I can sit here in Lisa's room and ignore the television when I can't do that at home. I think I just want company. I don't necessarily want to talk, I just want to have someone with me. Lisa is actually sleeping right now, and I just am sitting here because I don't want to be alone.
I am tires so I am going to go do my homework. I also am having problems thinking of what I want to write. Cheese.
No comments:
Post a Comment