Saturday, February 16, 2008

This Week in Retrospect

Since I have gotten back into the habit of writing a little something everyday, I feel flustered that I haven't written something since Monday. I don't think that I think as clearly because I haven't emptied my head of all the thoughts I have had this week.

Tuesday and Wednesday I wallowed in my own self pity. I didn't feel good. Lately, I have felt very cut off from everyone. I can't explain it. My mom has been sleeping a lot this week so I haven't really had anyone to spill my guts to and to get caught up on what is happening with the family. It is hard when my best friend is in another state and has her own life. By Wednesday evening I was feeling much better.

Thursday was awesome. I worked on homework all day, it wasn't the best way to spend Valentine's Day, but I did get a lot accomplished. That night was great. My date was Jared Kwak, who is 18. He is really nice an I had an enjoyable time. The Pi is not as good as I expected. It was better than a fast food pizza joint, but it was not worth the hour and a half wait that we had. We went to Ryan Mendenhall's friend's house Marcello. He is a really nice guy, and to be honest, there is a little interest in him. We listened to a talk by Jeffrey R Holland and then played truth or dare. I got a kiss on the cheek from Marcello, and I would like to say that I had an interest in him before his lips ever came into contact with my cheek. I need to email Ryan and ask him about Marcello.

Jarom also had his wisdom teeth pulled on Thursday. He had two extra molars, but they were only able to get one of them out, so he had five teeth pulled instead of four. He is puffy under the eyes from all of the digging that they had to do. He is really tired, but he doesn't like sitting and doing nothing so he and my dad have walked around the Temple grounds together and gone and to the Temple to do Baptisms for the Dead. I am so glad that my daddy and Jarom have been getting along better.

Friday was busy, but I was able to handle it. I went to school and had my meetings, then I went home and took a nap. I was lonely last night. Everyone left me. I wasn't in the mood to be alone so I went and tagged along with Lisa and Steven. They are so cute. I am glad that she has found someone to love her. Sadly, I stayed up till after seven this morning reading. I don't know why, I was tired, but I wasn't even sleepy till around three. I have finished four books this week. I might finish another before the end of the three day weekend.

No comments: