So, I have slept a lot in the last couple of days. I only got two hours of sleep Sunday morning and I was bushed at church. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep. When I got home I cooked lunch and ate it. Then I went up to Lisa's and watched Father of the Bride I and II. I only made it till the girl introduced her fiance to her parents and I was out. I woke up once when Frank was talking, but other wise I was out till half way through the Oscar's runway show. That was around five as near as I can tell. I slept for about two and a half hours. After a while I went home and stayed up for a few minutes and then fell asleep around 7:00. I then slept till 9:00, realized I missed ward prayer, rolled over and slept till 1:50. I got out of bed, went to the bathroom, turned off my desk lamp, said my prayers and went to sleep again till 6:30 this morning. I did the wake up and fall back asleep thing till my alarm went off at 8:00. Then I took a nap today for a couple of hours. So I have slept more in the last 24 hours than I have been awake. I am still tired and I am thinking about going to bed right now. I really think that something is wrong with me. I have no idea what, but I should not be sleeping this much.
I am really homesick. I really want to see my family, but there is no way I can do that without quiting school. I really don't know why I am so homesick right now. My family can't come see me, and I don't even know if they will be able to come up for my graduation because my Daddy hasn't been able to find a new job. On top of that he is sick. Mom is getting more and more worried. If they can't come, I will be able to go to Megan and Jeremy's wedding with no problem.
No comments:
Post a Comment