Monday, February 11, 2008

No Thoughts

I would like to say that I have something profound to say today, but I don't. Sacrament was good, Sunday School was alright, and Relief Society was interesting. I guess I am just frustrated because there is drama in the ward and I can't fix it. I see how hard Bishop McGarr tries to get us to think of each other as a family, and with people treating others like objects it kind of makes all the work get put on hold or back tracked. I hate people fighting and I want to share the things that I have learned lately to help, but I don't think that I would be received very well. I guess I just feel sorrow, hopefully it is the right kind.

I suppose I should put a disclaimer here. I am not perfect. I have plenty of things that I need to work on too.

No comments: