I fell asleep last night without taking the time to update my blog. It is regrettable, but it can be made up. That is what I am doing right now.
I bought my first suit today. It is so cute and I can't wait for an interview to wear it to. It is a black skirt suit and the jacket has white piping around the outside and pocket flaps. It is so cute. I also have a rock awesome shirt to wear under the jacket. I might be getting a brown pant pants suit, but that entirely depends on whether or not I can find the pants that goes with the jacket. I have the perfect shoes to wear with the brown suit, but I will have to buy some black shoes to go with the black suit. I really do want to have an interview now, or go to some convention and look all professional. One day.
No comments:
Post a Comment