Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sleepy

I would really like to know why I am tired all the time. Monday, I slept from 1:30 to 6:00, then I went to bed at 1:00 am and slept till 10:00 am on Tuesday morning. I felt relatively rested all day Tuesday. I went to bed last night around 12:30, I woke up at 4:00, tossed and turned till almost 5:00, then slept till my alarm went off at 7:45. I could not concentrate today. I was so tired. I came home from school and slept for two hours. It is only 11:00 pm now and I desperately want to go to sleep, but I have to work on homework. It is lame I tell you.

On a happier note, I came home from the SLFSA meeting and found out that one of my roommates (who shall remain nameless) may be getting lucky tonight. She has wanted to make out for a long time and she might get her wish. It is funny though because this pretty much was a booty call and both of them are a little awkward. I think it is so funny. I will have to see what happened tomorrow.

No comments: